We give Susan Mitchell 5 stars for how she handled the sale of our house. She was very helpful and made sure we got a fair price for our home. With Susan, the house sold quickly and the sale went smoothly. Susan is a phenomenal real estate agent and we highly recommend her.
Susan was very knowledgeable and honest. Would recommend her to friends! Thank you for a nice buying experience!
Susan was a great agent and zeroed in quickly on what would be appealing to me!
She had a wealth of knowledge and professionalism that helped my wife and I in closing our previous home to make this purchase. She was a worker, a friend, and someone we felt we could trust to help us in our buying needs. She was extremely flexible in the last few days of our closing and comforting to my wife who was pregnant in this whole process. I highly recommend Susan Mitchell and appreciate her hard work and dedication to us.
I am a real estate agent with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and work in the same office as Susan Mitchell. She took me under her wings similar to many other new agents she’s helped in the past. With many years of real estate experience, Susan knows what works in the market and what doesn’t. She voluntarily shares insightful real estate tips only an experienced Realtor knows and even provides suggestions by which to execute a successful plan. One amazing thing about Susan, among others, is she never stops learning especially when trying out new farming strategies. I am extremely pleased to have connected with Susan and look forward to working with her on future deals. Thank you Susan for your continuous support and advice.
Susan was very professional and knowledgeable. We felt as though she had our best interest at heart and we really appreciate her hard work.
Susan did an excellent job- my fiance & I were first time home buyers, and Susan educated us well & quickly. She went far above and beyond the call of her duties (re: help pick paint color, decorate home, etc.). She not only was a good agent, but became a good friend.
When I arrived in the area to house hunt, I came with a very negative attitude. I did not want to move here, I did not want to find a home. I was very vocal in conveying this to our agent, Susan Mitchell.
Susan however did not let this stop her from doing her best to find us a home. She maintained a upbeat attitude and continually went out of her way to find us what we were looking for (in my case what I wasnt looking for) She should be commended for her ability to persevere and maintain her level of professionalism even though I gave her adverse conditions to work in.
I’m writing because I have bought and sold many properties and Susan is everything a real estate agent should be (and more). She has performed exceptionally in assisting me in selling an existing home and also in purchasing a new home. I am very demanding; a former IBM Manager, Director with a major school system and a Management consultant. In all of these roles I was commissioned to asses and, in many cases, to maximize the performance at all levels traveling to as many as forty-three (43) states and abroad. With that basis for comparison, I can tell you that Susan is one of the “best of the best” in any profession.
Following are some of her strengths:
* Listens well to what a client wants and responds accordingly.
* Very knowledgeable of the market and gives excellent input on pricing and negotiation.
* Very astute when it comes to the importance of blending and timing the sale of present home, moving to temporary housing if
necessary and closing on a new home.
* Protects client when reviewing all aspects of the contracts from financing to termite protection
* Uses her degree in Interior Design to suggest ways to maximize appeal of home for sale and also to make selections for a
* Both a hard worker and a smart worker (few times she did not know the answer to a question, she honestly said “I will find
out” and responded in an expedient manner)
* Positive, can do attitude. Views every potential obstacle as an opportunity to excel.
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* High moral and ethical standards. Does what is best for for the client even if it results in financial or time sacrifice for her.
Focused and aggressive but not desperate.