We have two (2) part-time positions available to any individual interested in working with a fast-growing tech firm. If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please review the job description(s) and send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR department will contact you at our earliest convenience.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for re-designing, implementing, and maintaining AgentRave’s interface and other third-party systems that interacts with AgentRave’s database. Full integration requires the third party software to completely work with AgentRave’s system – without compromising front-end quality. The system must also operate seamlessly with our core application. You may be require to perform database administrative tasks using MySQL scripts.
CORE DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Increase the value of AgentRave’s usability
- Implement new features as part of an established development lifecycle
- Manage client feedback regarding bugs, new requests, etc.
- Coordinate with back-end developers to integrate third party software
We’re looking for a Jr. programmer who is looking to build a career in custom application design and development at a fast growing IT startup.
The developer will work closely with our team’s lead developer and designers in building unique customized solutions in PHP, Cold Fusion, CSS and HTML. A solid understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, and LAMP architecture is necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Integrate custom applications into Websites.
- Build and troubleshoot new and existing applications
- Handle change requests and site maintenance changes.
- Coordinate with production team in regular meetings.
- Stay on top of the latest technologies
- Perform regular LAMP maintenance tasks
AgentRave occasionally provides other jobs and internship on its website. Please check back for more jobs and internships in the near future. If you are a student interested in joining AgentRave as an intern, please send your resume to email@example.com and our HR department will contact you.